Working as an efficient and effective team within a Christian, caring environment, we aim to achieve a standard of excellence appropriate to each individual, enriching, encouraging and equipping each child for their future education
Aims that the staff and Governors have written for our school.
- To enable every child to develop emotionally, spiritually, physically and academically.
- To develop Christian values and beliefs whilst appreciating the richness and diversity of a multicultural society.
- To provide a welcoming, happy, purposeful, caring and secure environment.
- To develop learning as a partnership between parents, school, church and the wider community.
- To enable everyone to move on with confidence, positive memories and lasting benefits of their time with us.
To do this we will
- Allow children access to the National curriculum appropriate to their stage of development, and to help them achieve high standards in relation to their ability.
- Give support and direction through active teaching, marking and assessment of work.
- Provide stimulating environments with displays to raise their self-esteem.
- Provide good resources and equipment to support teaching in all areas.
- Provide instruction and time to reflect on emotional and personal issues and a place of worship in children’s lives.
Our four core Christian values were chosen by the school community as being important for our school. More details can be found on our Collective Worship page.