Pupil Premium Funding
Pupil Progress – Reporting to Parents.
We ensure that teaching and learning opportunities meet the needs of all pupils.
The range of provision the school may consider includes:
- We ensure that appropriate provision is made for pupils who belong to vulnerable groups, this includes ensuring that the needs of socially disadvantaged pupils are adequately assessed and addressed.
- In making provision for disadvantaged pupils, we recognise that not all pupils who receive free school meals will be socially disadvantaged.
- We also recognise that not all pupils who are socially disadvantaged are registered or qualify for free school meals.
- Pupil premium will be allocated following a needs analysis which will identify priority classes, groups or individuals.
- An increased provision of either one to one or small group teaching and learning opportunities delivered by experienced teaching assistants or teachers.
- Purchasing additional learning resources that will be effective in raising attainment particularly in Literacy and Numeracy.
- Providing subsidies for school visits.
- Providing high pupil teacher ratios for those children who are not achieving age related expectations or showing sufficient progress.
- Providing specialist teacher led groups for Year 6.
- Providing early phonics and reading intervention.
- Increasing the opportunities for learning in the outdoors.